I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Sunday, January 06, 2008

there'll always be people you meet in life that try to break you down.
it's how you pick up from there & move on & show you're the stronger person, and not be taken down by them...

Dear God, I pray for strength to go thru' each & everyday in my life. There are alot of struggles that I need to face in my life but I pray that I'm blessed with your love & strength to carry on with future days of my life. I also pray that you bless those who loves me & whom i love & care about, that everyday will be a day of joy & hope that they'll find amidst the struggles. And thank you for them who has helped & influenced in my growth as a person thru' these years. I hope I do the same for them too. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home